Over the past decades, traditional sugar companies have trained and developed a sizeable pool of skilled technicians, engineers, and artisans.
ENL Agri has created ENQUICKFIX LIMITED, a subsidiary which brings together the skills and experience of former technicians working within its factories and maintenance departments, to propose a complete range of maintenance services to homeowners, hotels and offices as well as commercial, business and recreational facilities across the island. The continuous sophistication of the Mauritian economy holds the promise of success for such a specialised service provider.
Pioneer as a local Facility Management firm we also hire specialists from different fields of operations to assist us in offering the below described services to corporate firms or individuals:
- Renovation works for residential and non-residential buildings (partitioning, painting, tiling, re-wiring of electrical network and/or data cables, plumbing and other mechanical support etc);
- Reparation of wooden furniture, water pumps, sump pumps, doors etc; and,
- Maintenance and scheduled preventive maintenance plan of air conditioning units/chillers, pumps etc.
Our services are not limited to the above and also cater for;
- Counselling services, quantity surveying and admin support for repairs and renovations (interior setting up/decoration, manage space inside building, selection of materials to be used for construction etc) and,
- Snagging prior to handing over of construction/renovation works to Client or Client's Representative.