Agrex Ltd is looking for a dynamic & self-motivated Delivery Driver to join its team based at Belle Terre, Phoenix.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load, unload, deliver items to customers through different routes in a safe and timely manner.
- Receive warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store) as and when needed.
- Ensure that all warehouse orders are filled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Identify any missing, lost or damaged products and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Assist the supervisor to organise and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Ensure good driving techniques and good running conditions of the company vehicle.
- Maintain and ensure correct completion of paperwork.
- Liaise regularly with the Supervisor and keep latter informed of the daily progress of operations.
- Interacting with customers and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Provide excellent service in line with the Company's core service standards.
Qualification, Skills & Profile:
- Minimum school certificate.
- Previous experience in similar position will be an advantage.
- Physically fit and healthy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Basic vehicle maintenance skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- A valid MANUAL driving License – Private Car with a clean driving record
- Residing in the region of Plaines Wilhems / Moka will be an advantage.