- Preparation of invoices.
- To prepare requisitions, general vouchers, bank transfers and cheques.
- Maintain financial and statistical records and files up to date.
- Monthly variance expense analysis.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation.
- Liaise with other department to obtain information on financial records and answer to queries.
- Assist in provision of information to external auditors.
- Ensure that all transactions are accurately and timely reported.
- To act as back up whenever a team member is out of station/on leave.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Pro-active and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Accounting at HSC level plus any additional accounting course.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, etc).
- Experience in an ERP would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in accounting techniques and methodologies.
Deadline: 09 Jun 2023