- Tracking budgeting and costs.
- Creation and management of projects on ERP.
- Reviewing costs for inaccuracies.
- Monthly variance expense analysis.
- Liaise with other department to obtain information on budget.
- Assist in provision of information to external auditors.
- Ensure that all transactions are accurately and timely reported.
- To act as back up whenever a team member is out of station/on leave.
- Assist in preparation of Budget report.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Pro-active and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Accounting at HSC level plus additional cost accounting qualifications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Advance Excel, etc).
- Experience in an ERP would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in accounting techniques and methodologies.
Deadline: 09 Jun 2023