ENL Agri Limited is looking for a dynamic & proactive Operations Manager in Plant Nursery to join its team.
- Responsible for the production and sales of plants, at the Savannah plant nursery.
- Responsible for drafting yearly and revised budgets of the Savannah plant nursery.
- Ensure consistent quality on site by developing processes and managing workers and follow appropriate performance rating.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the Nursery.
- In consultation with the Manager-Plant Nursery, plan and monitor daily works, to ensure execution as per program and schedule.
- Ensure a regular production of plants in the nursery as per production list.
- Conduct appropriate pest and disease diagnostic and control measures.
- Strictly follow ENL Agri’s purchasing procedures.
- To present and sell nursery products & services to current and potential customers in the Nursery.
- To be able to explain the different products and services offered, and offer after- sales service to clients.
- To ensure that the quality of service provided is at the highest level with a view to build a loyal clientele and promote company’s image.
- To manage stock to avoid shortage and wastage.
- To duly maintain and update sales records and ensure an efficient tracking system of all paperwork.
- Recognised qualification in agriculture or any comparable recognized professional qualification.
- Previous experience in the Nursery will constitute an advantage.
- Good knowledge of plants.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software applications..
- Fluent in French & English
- Dynamic, pleasant, good communication skills and customer service oriented.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary will be negotiable based on experience & qualifications.
Deadline: 02 Apr 2023