Outline of job role and purpose
ENL Property Limited is recruiting a Facilities Technician who will be responsible to provide support to Oficea operations team.
- The systems under the team’s responsibility include (but are not limited to)
- Electrical Distribution System (Low Voltage),
- Domestic water supply,
- Fire Fighting and alarm systems,
- Sewerage treatment plant,
- Lifting stations,
- Air Conditioning Units.
- Maintains in serviceable conditions systems by executing daily, weekly and monthly checklists as per recommendations, investigating related issues; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; preparing orders for approval, following approved orders until delivery; completing installation; performing acceptance tests and ensures follow up on payment to contractors.
- Provide feedback to the Operations Manager with respect to examining issues; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Follow up with contractors from start of job to completion.
- Ensures service level agreements are being respected and feedback on same to the Operation Manager.
- Follow up on tenants to ensure they are adhering to their lease agreements ( i.e. House rules are being respected).
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. irrigation) and other tasks as assigned (painting, minor carpentry etc.).
- Perform Manual repairs when necessary.