- To present and sell company products & services to current and potential customers in the shop
- To ensure that the quality of service provided is at the highest level with a view to build a loyal clientele and promote company’s image
- Provide accurate information regarding product availability, pricing, and promotions.
- Efficiently handle sales transactions, including processing payments, issuing receipts, and providing necessary documentation.
- Contribute to the overall visual appeal of the showroom by assisting with product displays and ensuring that the showroom is well-organized and visually attractive.
- HSC or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software applications
- Fluent in French & English
- Living in the district of Pamplemousses or Riviere du Rempart would constitute an advantage
- Dynamic, pleasant, good communication skills and customer service oriented