Business Processes Specialist
Job from ENL Corporate Services in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) - 10 Jun 2018
Outline of job role and purpose
ENL Corporate Services is looking for a Business Processes Specialist to assist the Head of Business Processes in promoting the continuous improvement culture in the group through the improvement projects and group initiatives.
You should be a good team player providing an energised and engaging approach to continuous improvement and someone who is enthusiastic, approachable, passionate, driven and self-starter. You must be able to demonstrate ability to work autonomously and have a broad thinking to challenge the “status quo”, understand the organisation & business issues as well as being highly motivated and results driven.
The Business Processes Specialist will have as main responsibilites to:
1. Participate actively in the Operational Excellence initiatives.
2. Direct and facilitate the ongoing lean improvement process through the use of techniques such as Kaizen, 5S, Measurement, Standardization and Kanban.
3. Identify benefits realisation targets, develop metrics and report Ensure that the respective project teams and key stakeholders are kept informed across relevant project activities across the Group.
4. Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, process measurements and change management activities.
5. Ensure risks and issues are identified and communicated in a timely manner.
6. Maintain weekly/monthly status reports with Managers to keep track of improvement projects.
Successful applicants should hold:
1. Minimum a degree in industrial engineering, production and/or operations.
2. At least 4 years’ experience with methodologies in business process, project management, Lean Management, Change management and organizational redesign experience.
3. Must have excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
4. Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities, including problem structuring, analysis and ability to translate information into actionable implications and recommendations.
5. Proficiency in negotiating priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders and ability to influence others and function effectively in a collaborative work environment.
6. Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritise and manage multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
7. Equivalent combination of education and experience.