Customer Service Agent
Job from Nabridas in Manufacturing / Production - 26 Sep 2018
Outline of job role and purpose
• Provide excellent service consistent with the Company’s core service standards.
• Ensure that the level of service provided is at the highest level at all times and keep customers informed of work in progress.
• Handle all requests, claims and complaints via email / telephone; resolve issues in a quick and efficient manner and follow up to ensure the customers’ satisfaction.
• Respond to customers interactions in a professional and timely manner, provide help and advice using the company’s products or services and achieve positive resolutions.
• Prepare the day-to-day interventions of technicians based on customer’s requests and ensure that the work is completed according to the planning.
• Prepare quotations for clients and follow up on the confirmation.
• Follow up with clients regarding payments and ensure that all invoices are settled in a timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Higher school certificate.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service.
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, energetic and customer service oriented.
• Pleasant with an extrovert personality; Motivated and Focused.
• Good energetic phone voice and excellent telephone manners.
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.
• Excellent administration, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in team.
• Computer literate.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience.