Job from Axess in Customer Service / Marketing / Sales - 23 Nov 2018
Outline of job role and purpose
Axess is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to develop targeted and engaging marketing programs and campaigns that will uncover business opportunities, drive visibility, interest and contribute in achieving the company’s brand objectives.
• To develop an integrated communications strategy for the company/ brand(s) incorporating both earned and owned media channels.
• To manage campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives on time and within budget.
• To interpret brand ground activation objectives and brief event supplier of requirements.
• To providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
• To provide reports and performance metrics/insights, with recommendations on ways to optimize for scale.
• To research marketing conditions in local, regional or national areas to gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service or to create a marketing campaign.
• To develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree required, University preferred with a strong emphasis on Marketing and business.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Commited to put the customer at the heart of the business.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Confident communicator, analytical and solutions oriented with a good understanding of the principles of market research.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Holder of a valid driving licence.