CDD | Digital Marketing Assistant
Job from ENL Property in Communication / Public Relations - 28 Dec 2018
Outline of job role and purpose
We are looking for a CDD | Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing and Communication departments of ENL Property in delivering, monitoring, feeding their various websites and digital actions.
- Keep websites up to date by following-up the website content with Content Specialist.
- Coordinate the creation and update of real estate projects and listing with our communications departments and service provider.
- Follow-up for Ad hoc requests on our websites (new projects, bugs, special requests).
- Debug websites and ensure the coordination with service providers.
- Manage e-mailing & e-marketing campaigns.
- Manage and boost property listings on Lexpressproperty.com
- Ensure a monthly presentation on leads received.
- Ensure the renewal of domain name.
- Receive and re-direct e-mails from our websites.
- Digital report (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, etc…).
- Ensure administrative follow-up (P.O, Invoices, etc.).
Qulification, Skills and Experiences:
- Degree level or equivalent in Communication, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related fields.
- A previous experience in Digital will be an advantage (CMS, Analytics, etc.).
- Skills in Google Analytics, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Facebook marketing etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English and French.
- Good interpersonal skills with general ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, both in writing and orally.
- Rigorous, proactive, self-motivated and flexible.