Do you wish to work and bring your skills in a fast-paced environment?
ENL Corporate Services is looking for a Company Secretarial Administrator to provide administrative and secretariat support so that all the functions of ENL group operate in a reliable, accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Assist the Group Head of Company Secretarial Services in providing general company secretarial services.
- Ensure that all statutory registers/records are properly maintained in compliance with laws and legislations.
- Assist in implementing decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Meetings’ Administration - Manage calendar, plan and convene board/committee/shareholder meetings, and prepare board/meeting packs.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual reports.
- To act as a point of contact for institutional and other shareholders, especially with regards to companies’ registers.
- Draft and prepare letters and documentations as required.
Successful applicants should hold:
- ICSA (fully or partly qualified) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate secretarial services.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritise and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Keen attention to details.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.