Operational Administrative Assistant
Job from ENL Property in Administration / Clerical - 28 Feb 2019
Outline of job role and purpose
We are looking for an Operational Administrative Assistant to provide comprehensive, secretarial and administrative support to the operational team of our Office Portfolio by making the link between the operational team and our tenants and/or any other stakeholders (service providers, contractors etc.).
• Answer and redirect operational related phone calls, queries etc.
• Organise and schedule operational meetings & appointments (internal & external)
• Compile agendas, attend a variety of meetings, take and transcribe minutes and undertake any necessary follow up procedures
• Ensure professional business relations with tenants, service providers, contractors, and trade professionals.
• Request for quotes, prepare and issue purchase orders
• Monitor and process invoices
• Assist in the preparation of Operational reports
• Develop and maintain filing system (computer and manual)
• Log tenant’s queries & complaints and ensure the follow up with the different parties (tenant, suppliers, contrators...) until jobs are completed.
• Maintain and update equipment inventories
• Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of effective Preventive Maintenance Plans for the portfolio.
• Assist the team as and when required
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• HSC / Bac / International Baccalaureat and a Diploma in related field.
• Past experience in administrative office procedures or any comparable position.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience
• Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software applications.
• Good team player with ability to work proactively
• Good interpersonal, administration and communication skills.
• Able to organise workload and meet deadlines.
• Good analytical and multi-tasking skills.