To undertake a variety of day-to-day office tasks and provide comprehensive personal, secretarial and administrative support.
Accountability: Management Support
- Draft and prepare letters/ documentation for signature.
- Manage diary, reminding Managing Director's of future commitments/ matters requiring attention.
- Make appointments, travel, accommodation and itineraries.
- Organise meetings and functions. Liaise with internal/external contacts, while always adhering to company guidelines.
- Act as main reference point for other management/ team(s)/outside contacts.
- Ensure discretion regarding confidentiality. Liaise between Directors on ongoing matters.
- Provide support and services in case of colleagues' absence, if needed.
- Act as receptionist for influential guests on visits, provide hospitality as required and convey a professional image.
Accountability: Office support
- Maintain records and filing systems.
- Ensure that paperwork, i.e. purchase orders, travel claims, and time-sheets, are done in a timely manner; responsible for errands, pickups and deliveries; ordering office supplies including stationery and business cards.
Qualifications, Profile, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in secretarial duties.
- Past experience at the level of Senior Secretary or any comparable position.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft office (high competency in word, excel and power point) with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written
- Organised and be able to take initiatives
- Good communication skills
- High level of integrity