Outline of the job and purpose
• Landscape and maintenance site works, supervision, coordination and control of gardeners on the Domaine de Bel Ombre.
• Implementing and following safety regulations.
• Daily works planning and monitoring as per program and schedule.
• Attending site meetings.
• Maintaining discipline on works site.
• Control tools lists.
• Keeping records and reports.
• And any other cognate duties associated to your job.
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
• Higher School Certificate.
• Degree / Diploma in Agriculture (Horticulture or landscaping) will be a definite advantage.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in managing landscaping works on construction sites.
• Be proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Familiar and have knowledge of plant species used in the landscaping industry.
• Ability to read construction drawings.
• Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
• Ability to work under pressure and long hours.
• Holder of a valid driving licence.