Job from ENL Property in Administration / Clerical - 09 Oct 2019
Outline of job role and purpose
Job Location: Moka
• To operate the multi-line phone System, answer the telephone and relaying messages; prepare, review, disseminate and/or filling routine correspondence and reports. Receive, process and distribute mail.
• To ensure smooth running of the reception areas, prepare/ maintain meeting rooms, conduct general office administration duties and assist various units as designated by Management.
• To act as receptionist for customers: welcome clients, provide hospitality as required and convey a professional image;
• To answer visitors’ inquiries about the company and ENL group and direct visitors to appropriate contact;
• To answer all incoming phone calls in a prompt, polite, efficient and professional manner provide basic information to callers who have basic inquiries, route call to appropriate party, take thorough messages and communication meesages to the appropriate employee;
• To ensure that the reception area is always tidy and up to standard;
• To organise delivery of courier/mail between organisation facilities;
• To be responsible of the building meeting room (assist in the planning, scheduling and preparation of meetings, to coordinate and organise coffee breaks)
• To coordinate schedules and task with the Office attendants/drivers/ kitchen attendant etc.
• To assist in requisition and purchasing of office supplies and stationaries.
• Provide administrative assistance to the team as and when required
• To assist the team for the lunch ordering.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor / contractor badges)
Profile, Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum HSC Level.
• Working experience of at least two year in a similar position or as a Guest Relation would be an advantage.
• Dynamic, proactive, reliable, self-motivated and customer service oriented.
• Effective communicator with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
• Fluent in English and French, both oral and written.
• Organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Computer literate.
• Able to manage priorities.