Sales Assistant- JLR
Job from Axess in Customer Service / Marketing / Sales - 24 Oct 2019
Outline of job role and purpose
• To greet and welcome all customers and ensure to provide them with a serene and privileged experience
• To assist the sales team in completing all admin tasks and ensure the quotations are done within established deadline
• To answer incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
• To complete customer records promptly and accurately as well as any other assigned admin tasks.
• To input information accurately and precisely in the system.
• To keep up to date on the dealer’s products and competitors’ products.
• To ensure to sell accessories and Finance Insurance products.
• To deliver vehicles to customers in a positive and memorable way.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Active listening
• Customer care oriented
Qualifications & Experience:
• 2 years of relevant work experience and/or equivalent combination of education
• Education: Minimum HSC with other studies in sales or communication
• Computer skills: proficient with all computer applications