Technical Manager (Ford/Mazda)
Job from Axess in Electrical / Engineering / Mechanical - 01 Nov 2019
Outline of job role and purpose
Managing technical processes and teams along with using his technical skills to provide the necessary environment for project success. Work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
- Manage the performance of the Mechanic Service using such tools as the, dealership financial statement, efficiency and productivity worksheets, comeback report, warranty report, Owner first information, monthly forecasts, and other relevant reports produced by the dealership computer system
- Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions and team members in the most efficient manner for all concerned
- Implement new systems in the workshop for better efficiency to achieve daily and monthly targets as per Dealer Standards
- Develop, implement, and evaluate plans to increase department revenue and profits
- Implement training schedules and train technicians.
- Attract, retain and motivate people to improve the company’s performance
- Min 5 years in a similar position
- Good knowledge of mechanics