Job from ENL Foundation in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) - 03 Mar 2020
Outline of job role and purpose
The Integrated Community Development Programme “Zenerasion Nou Kapav(ZNK)” has been implemented in Cité Sainte Catherine located in the Moka/St Pierre Region since March 2016. The Joint CSR Committee - consisting of ENL Foundation, Fondation Solidarité of Eclosia Group and Rogers Foundation - has joined forces to deploy concrete actions since 4 years to improve the current living conditions of the inhabitants of the Cité through the Community Development approach.
The partners have identified priority areas with the collaboration of the community and are now looking for a dynamic and experienced professional to join the team as Project Coordinator on a contractual basis.
- Develop concrete projects aligned to the overall ICDP objectives and priority action areas;
- Develop planification, monitoring and evaluation tools for the proposed projects;
- Oversee the correct implementation and follow up of the defined projects;
- Coordinate and oversee the performance of the social worker team;
- Work collaboratively with and strengthen the existing community platform;
- Provide feedback from grassroots level to the Board of ZNK for strategic decision making;
- Act as a first point of contact and facilitate the entry of stakeholders wishing to contribute to Cité St Catherine;
- Keep proper records and perform administrative duties pertaining to the implementation of the overall project;
- Elaborate and present project progress reports to Management Committee of ZNK;
- Elaborate and present yearly project evaluation report to the Board of ZNK;
- Research fundraising opportunities and write grant applications to charitable trusts or statutory bodies.
Profile, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Psychology or related fields;
- At least three years’ experience in the Fields of Social Work ,Community Development and/or working with NGOs;
- Experience working with vulnerable populations, families and children;
- Knowledge and understanding of project planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation tools;
- Ability to take ownership, display initiative and leadership, and work with limited supervision;
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure and handle multiple priorities;
- Owner of a valid & Clean Driving License. Own vehicle would be an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Availability to work odd hours and on weekends.