Mechanic Grade II
Job from Axess in Electrical / Engineering / Mechanical - 29 Feb 2020
Outline of job role and purpose
• To perform general servicing and repairs on motor vehicles.
• Use Scan tools to detect electrical faults on the vehicles on-board electrical systems (OBD)
• Be able to read & interpret wiring diagrams.
• Change ECUs
• Assist the G1 for complex repairs.
• Carry out initial diagnosis on automatic transmission control units.
• Repairs to the air conditioning system of the vehicle.
• Perform wiring repairs.
• Diagnose the various electrical systems (eg: the CAN system for faults, charging system, fuel system etc…)
Profile, Qualifications and Experience:
• A certificate or diploma in Automotive Mechanic would be an advantage
• A minimum of 5 years of working experience with a reputable local dealer is required
• General knowledge of both European and Japanese products