Project Manager - Permits
Job from ENL Property in Construction / Property - 31 Jan 2021
Outline of job role and purpose
ENL Property creates integrated, connected and innovative spaces to live, work and play in.
We are a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals who develop, market and manage a portfolio of premium resorts, homes and offices.
ENL Property is looking for a Project Manager - Permits, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate the effective management of legal and administrative procedures within the development process of the company's projects.
- Facilitate the permit process of the various property projects (residential, retail, office, etc.)
- Advise and recommend developers on the optimum legal and administrative processes.
- Prepare various reports, and lead and/or attend to meeting as and when required.
- Manage, monitor and report on the progress of works in projects.
Profile, Qualifications and Experience:
- Professional qualifications in town and country planning 10 years of related work experience in project management or any comparable position.
- Fully Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Proactive, Dynamic, Focused and Result oriented Fluent in French and English.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.