Manager - La Place du Village
Job from ENL Property in Administration / Clerical - 31 Oct 2020
Outline of job role and purpose
Manage the day-to-day operations of La Place du Village and enhance the Gros Bois community.
• Act as receptionist for customers: welcome clients, provide hospitality as required and convey a professional image.
• Create, foster and promote ‘La Place du Village vibe'.
• Make sure that everything is working and that the place is always being kept cleaned. Coordinate the repair and maintenance as and when required.
• Create and implement community policies (règle de vie) for La Place du Village.
• Responsible for the stock.
• Create an event strategy, organise & coordinate events and communicate same to all residents Administration.
• Manage all memberships and assist the members, as and when required, in the day-to-day running or any issue of La Place du Village.
• Introduce new members to the community and facilitating connections.
• Follow – up/chase/deal with debtors.
• Prepare a booking schedule of all sports facilities (Daily)
• Organise and Manage bookings for Kids club, sports facilities and meeting bokings
Profile, Qualifications and Experience:
• HSC / Bac / International Baccalaureat and a Diploma in related field.
• Past experience in general business and administrative office procedures or any comparable position.
• Dynamic, proactive, reliable, self-motivated and customer service oriented.
• Organized and independent worker with clear abilities in solving problems and making strong recommendations.
• Effective communicator with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
• Organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Good team player.
• Able to work under pressure, under minimal supervision and able to manage priorities.