Social and Media Coordinator
Job from ENL Property in Communication / Public Relations - 05 Mar 2021
Outline of job role and purpose
To be in charge of the social media presence, animation and creation of Design & Content for each ENL PROPERTY brand as well as creating reports and action plan based on the analysis of the various data.
• Plan, implement, manage and monitor company's Social Media strategy and campaigns in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts
• Measure the success of every social media campaign and post and improve when necessary
• Create social media Content & Design
• Use social media marketing tools such as Trello, Envato, Agora Pulse, etc.
• Ensure visibility and aura of events
• Monitor User engagement and suggest content optimization
• Ensure administrative follow-up (P.O / Invoices / Budget) on managed tasks
• Collaborate with Marketing and Communication team
• Train others in the team
Profile, Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree level or equivalent in Communication, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related fields.
• 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
• Excellent creative approach and knowledge of design tools (Adobe Suite, Canvas, Typito, etc)
• Excellent spoken and written English and French: general ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, both in writing and orally.
• Mauritian Kreol is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practice
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Show initiative and be self-motivated.