Rogers Corporate - Compliance Secretary
Job from Rogers in Company Secretarial Services / Legal Services - 06 Dec 2021
Outline of job role and purpose
A unique opportunity for a Compliance Secretary to work in a listing environment. The successful candidate will get a full remit of technical and administrative compliance exposure working with a range of listed and unlisted entities as well as an opportunity to work within a progressive & innovative business.
• Overseeing routine compliance for companies and maintaining same on the secretariat software and where applicable
• Processing share transfers, share allotments
• Managing statutory and regulatory filings and requirements for all companies of the group
• Supporting Board Secretaries and assisting with preparing Board papers,drafting written resolutions, preparation of annual reports etc.
Candidate Profile and Qualifications:
This expanding compliance team is looking for an organised, agile, flexible and professional candidate to join its team.
• Minimum HSC or Diploma
• Fully computer literate (MS Word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• At least 3 years experience in secretarial and administrative duties
Send application to: Corporate Manager -– Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org