Rogers Corporate - Digital Communication and Marketing Specialist
Job from Rogers in Communication / Public Relations - 07 Dec 2021
Outline of job role and purpose
To drive online marketing and communication campaigns for Rogers, its brands, products, and services.
• Create, execute and monitor digital communication and marketing campaigns
• Develop and manage digital platforms.
• Implement strategies to maintain engaging social media channels.
• Administer websites and ensure updated content
• Nurture positive image and reputation for our Brands
• Perform data analysis and extract insights on campaigns
• Drive digitalisation of communication processes and tools
Candidate Profile and Experience:
• Degree in Marketing / Communication / Digital Marketing
• 5 years’ experience in the digital marketing & communication
• Expertise in SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Website CMS. Knowledge in CSS, HTML and CRO is a plus.
• Team player with excellent Relational and Communication skills
• Agile, Tech Savvy, Keen Learner, Self-starter with an outward mindset
All applications and CV's to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th December 2021