Job from Grewals in Accounting / Audit / Finance - 31 May 2022
Outline of job role and purpose
Grewals is looking for an Accounts Clerk to provide comprehensive accounting and administrative support to the finance department
• Follow up payment from B2B clients with mail reminders.
• Accounting of suppliers' invoices and preparation of cheque payments.
• Call Creditors for follow up.
• Preparation of monthly vat return.
Profile and Qualifications:
• HSC with Accounting as main subject
• Minimum experience of 1 year as Accounts Clerk
• ACCA Level 1 or any other accounting training course will be an advantage
• Cash handling experience
• Computer literate with ability to learn new software applications.
• Dynamic, hardworking, pro-active and pleasant personality
• Ability to work under pressure and to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines.
• Able to work both independently as well as a member of a team.