Job from Rogers in Others - 22 Aug 2022
Outline of job role and purpose
Rogers Capital Technology Services Ltd is looking for a Sales Executive to join its Digital & Data Services department.
The selected candidate will report to the Sales Manager.
Our ideal candidate should be goal-oriented and should possess a strong knowledge of technology and office operations within a sales department.
Outline of job role and purpose:
- Assist and prepare quality proposal as per tender and RFP’s specifications.
- Follow up all sales tasks within the department.
- Ensure that all sales pipeline is tracked.
- Generate sales leads and work closely with Sales Manager.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Assist and prepare appropriate presentations and sales demonstrations on products and services.
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences on behalf of the company.
- Develop win- win relationship with Key clients to ensure long term partnerships and sustainability of business.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Diploma/ bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or any other related fields.
- Has worked in a similar position before.
- Minimum two years proven experience in sales and marketing related to IT solutions services.
- Good knowledge in ERP, DMS and BI solutions.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office tools.
- Experience in IT consultancy – sales proposal write up and sales focus.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills. Good communication skills.
Send us your application on firstname.lastname@example.org