- Administer add, move, and change requests, as well as new data or phone line installations as required.
- Coordinate with vendors on open tickets and issues.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft, 3CX, Asterisk and Yeastar solutions and voice carrier issues.
- Escalate issues with TAC and/or Senior Unified Communication engineers.
- Collaborate with other members of the infrastructure and technical service teams and vendors to ensure the safe and proper installation of data cabling, phone wiring and Unified Communications equipment.
- Collaborate with other members of the team on projects and issues.
- Monitor and identify capacity and performance issues for Unified Communications traffic to ensure continued and uninterrupted operation of Unified Communication systems.
- Conduct site surveys and make recommendations.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES & EXPEREINCES:
- Diploma or BSC in Information Technology.
- Vendor certified IT Professional.
- Past experience in operating PBX, VOIP, computer systems, a variety of operating systems, software, hardware, and networks.
- Knowledge of utilization and purposes of management information systems; principles and operation of networks, operating systems, standard software applications, hardware, and related peripheral equipment
- Skill and Ability to, organize, schedule, and coordinate a variety of activities and projects; learn new software/hardware packages and adapt to changes in technology;
- Must establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.