Rogers Foundation has acquired expertise and developed synergies with a number of NGOs active in the field of poverty alleviation. We extend financial and technical support to them.
Rogers Foundation engages in and contributes actively to the implementation of various projects targeting the needy. These include,
- Setting up of a "Centre d'éveil" for toddlers under the aegis of Caritas in Bel Ombre,
- Funding of Saint Jacques RCA primary school in Chamarel.
- Engagement in a support programme for teenagers from the village of Chamarel.
- Contributions to the community, by helping the "Association communautaire de Cité Jonction", Pailles through a youth literacy programme.
- Contribution to fundraising for the Malagasy people affected by the cyclone Enawo.
- Setting up of 2 sponsoring programmes to support a family whose home was destroyed by a fire and a child with learning disabilities.
- Funding of projects launched by NGOs and PAWS to encourage villagers in the Grand Gaube region to participate in a dog sterilisation programme.
- Assistance for 1 additional year to the Jean Eon RCA School which is part of the Zone d'Éducation Prioritaire (ZEP).