Rogers Real Estate & Agribusiness is seeking to recruit an Accounts Officer for its shared services of Agrïa limited, Case Noyale Ltée and Les Villas de Bel Ombre Limited.
Reporting to the Accountant, the Accounts Officer will be responsible perform various duties as assigned by management.
Outline of the job
- Prepare Purchase Orders (PO) and Follow-up.
- Process stock issues, perform perpetual stock take and stock reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports and ensure completeness of transactions.
- Accounts Receivable:
- Follow up of debtors.
- Retrieve ageing report, review list, and coordinate with all parties concerned to ensure completeness of information, reconciliation, and proper allocation of receipts.
- Prepare, verify, and maintain accounting records, reports and documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accounts Payable:
- Processing of suppliers’ invoices and match with purchase orders/delivery notes.
- Prepare payments after approval, posting on system, arrange for signatures and dispatch to beneficiaries.
- Perform monthly suppliers’ reconciliations for review.
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- Working Experience will be a definite advantage.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in team and high level of integrity.
- Mature and self-motivated.
- Good Microsoft Office Level (Excel and Power-point).
- Experience with accounting software like Sicorax will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures will be an advantage.
Detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents should be sent by the 31st March 2023 to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com.