Rogers Capital is recruiting a Digital Tele Agent Support.
The selected candidates will be responsible to provide support and guide clients to successfully apply and onboard and provide a seamless customer experience.
If you are agile and have a pioneering mindset, join our winning team, so we can evolve together.
Tele calling and Customer Service Helpdesk; To assist prospective clients facing onboarding issues and/or having queries handling their onboarding journey till completion. The role entails:
- Initiate phone calls to prospective clients in a timely manner for assistance.
- Understand what obstacle was faced and provide solutions accordingly.
- Ensure follow-up emails if not successful in reaching out to the client within 2 hours of call initiation.
- To coordinate with relevant stakeholders internally to ensure timely onboarding and follow up until closure.
- Ensure a seamless customer service is provided.
- Log daily report of status on all prospective clients in terms of reachability and onboarding success.
- Initiate emails and report on response not received as per the defined SLA.
- Participate in daily stand-up meeting to discuss helpdesk challenges & major issues.
- Participate in regular onboarding review meetings to discuss on newer and innovative ways to tackle onboarding issues and even suggest design or process changes as deemed fit.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to queries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Higher School Certificate (HSC) holder
Interested candidates should send their applications together with their Curriculum Vitae. For further information, kindly contact our HR Department on (+230) 211 7801.